1. The air worked against easy running.
2. Explanations were few and far between.
3. The new park was extraordinarily peaceful.
4. Uncertainty dragged his emotions carelessly behind.
5. Everyone is in a different place.
6. Tracking numbers vary in their importance.
7. Who is that on the porch?
*** Are they stories or sentences with a gussied up name? I’m transitioning from distance learning to summer vacation. Kind of the same…
A new month brought new goals.
Heartburn rose as technology training escalated.
It’s the wind not the rain.
He watered plants in socked feet.
More rage came after his funeral.
Presidential options were not looking good.
A new aorta set him free.